12 december 2002
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
1-Department of OB/GYN – IVF-ET Center
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
High School: Shahdokht High School
Pre-Medicine: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Doctor of Medicine: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Board certification: Iranian Board of OB/GYN
1-Residency in OB/GYN: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 1984-1988
Department of OB/GYN Shiraz – Iran
2-Fellowship in Laparosocopy and Hystroscopy – Infertility 1998
Stanford University U.S.A
Mc Gill and university of British Columbia
3. Member of infertility – IVF team in Zeinabieh Hospital 1996-Present
1. Assistant Professor, Department of OB/GYN
Shiraz Univrsity of Medical Sciences, Shiraz – Iran
2. Director of Medical education in Department of OB/GYN
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz –Iran 2008-present
3 .Member of Educational advisory committee on
Pre-Board resident promotional examination.
4. Member of ASRM and MEFS
5. Member of Iranian society of reproductive medicine (ISRM) 2000-present
1. Administrative Chief Resident in Obsteterics and
Gynecology (Elected by Resident and faculty)
2. First rank in Iranian National Board of OB and GYN
1. Listeria monocytogenes infection and recurrent abortion
in Shiraz University Hospitals.
2. Indications and complications of laparascopy &
hysteroscopy in the patients referred to gynecologic units of Shiraz University Hospitals 3. Rate of PIH in pregnant PCOS patients referred to OB- GYN
units of shiraz university hospitals/
Papers and Presentations:
1. Term asymptomatic abdominal pregnancy with good maternal and perinatal
Case report.Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences
Vol; 25, 1,2 June 2000
2. The effect of sperm morphology on IUI outcome in cases with: unexplained
and male factor infertility.
Shiraz E Medical Journal , Vol.10 No.2,
SH. Motazedian , B. Hamedi, J. Zolghadri, Kh. Mojtahedi, N. Asadi,
3. A comparison of bromoceiptine & cabergoline on fertility outcome of hyperprolactinemic infertile women undergoing intrauterine insemination. Indian J Med Res ,
Sh. Motazedian, L. Babakhani, M. Fereshtenejad, KH. Mojtahedi.
4. Relationship between antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
and unexplained recurrent abortion.
A report from South of Iran.
8th annual scientific meeting of the middle east
fertility society in Bahrain
Sh. Motazedian, J. Zolghadri
5. Use of dexamethasone and clomiphene citrate in the treatment of
clomiphene citrate-resistant patients with polycystic ovary syndrome and
normal dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate levels: a prospective, double-blind,
Fertility & Sterility Vol.78 NO.5, Nov. 2002
Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility Sproff,
Chap. Induction of ovulation,
ME. Parsanezhd, Sh. Motazedian.
6. Comparison of the effectiveness of single intrauterine insemination (IUI) versus double IUI per cycle in infertile patients Fertility and sterility. Vol: 80 No. 3
Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility Sproff, Chap. Male infertility
Saeed Alborzi , Sh Motazedian.
7. Chance of adhesion formation after laparoscopic salpingoovolysis.
Is there any place for second look laparosocopy?
• 8th annual scientific meeting of the middle east fertility society in Bahrain Nov. 2001
• 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. (Oral presentation)
• American Association of Gynecologic laparoscopists May 2003
S. Alborzi, Sh. Motazedian
8. Laparoscopic ovarian drilling in clomiphene resistant PCO patients is a
preferred method because other surgical interventions are also done during
Medical Journal of Islamic Republic of Iran, Vol. 19, No.3. November 2005
J. Zolghadri, SH. Motazedian, S. Dehbashi.
9. Prevalence of genital mycoplasma in genital tract of female
referred to Shiraz University Hospitals.
• 12th International Congress of Geographic Medicine
Shiraz University of Medial Sciences
• 9th international congress on infectious diseases
, F. Aleyassin
10. Diabetes Mellitus in pregnancy, case study in
University Hospitals Shiraz – Iran
11. Tean – age pregnancy outcome in the Obstetric units
of Shiraz University Hospitals
Sh. Motazedian, Z. Basirat.
12.Urinary tract infection in pregnancy. Prospective
Study on 1000 pregnant ladies in Univerisity Hospitals Shiraz- Iran.
Sh. Motazedian, A. Salimi
13. Infertility Drugs and ovarian cancer,
Sh. Motazedian, F. Parsanejad
14. Incidence of Hypertension in pregnant insulin
Dependent Diabetic Women. prospective Study of 100 cases Shiraz university hospitals, Iran.
Sh. Motazedian, P. Tabatabaie
15. Frequency of polyhydramnios, The etiology and complication,
in Obstetric unit of Shiraz University Hospitals
Sh. Motazedian, Sh. AkbarMohammadi
16. Heart disease in pregnancy, in the Obstetric unit of Shiraz University Hospitals
17. Septic abortion and its complications in the Obstetrics units of
Shiraz University Hospitals
18 . Breast cancer and pregnancy, outcome, treatment complication.
In Obsetric units of Shiraz
Sh. Motazedian , K. Mojtahedi
Estudo de Caso 03 Avaliação de projetos internacionais à luz da regulamentação brasileira para a pesquisa envolvendo seres humanos Um estudo multicêntrico, internacional, aleatório, para comparar o desempenho de dois modelos de implantes contraceptivos para mulheres foi submetido a um comitê de ética no Brasil. O estudo será realizado simultaneamente em 10 países em dese
Named personnel with designated responsibility for Safeguarding Dates of Staff training and details of course title and training provider ‘Show mercy to those on earth, and Allah will show mercy to you. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He is not of us who does not have mercy on SCHOOL COMMITMENT Paradise Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Health, Safe
Copyright © 2010-2014 Medical Pdf Finder