Do you want to buy antibiotics online without prescription? https://buyantibiotics-24h.com/ - This is pharmacy online for you!
Microsoft word - 2013_freshstart_fast_informationsheet.docx
Weekdays through January 2nd -18th, 2013
It is abstaining from food, drink, or other items for a period of time in order to spend concentrated time praying and seeking the Lord. Fasting takes a lot of discipline and strength – strength that you can only receive from God. Your private discipline will bring you rewards in Heaven, Matthew 6.
The 2013 FRESH START FAST is a Corporate Fast
: which means that all
members are encouraged to participate. Scriptural examples of this kind of fast
are as follows: 1 Sam. 7:5-6, Ezra 8:21-23, Neh. 9:1-3, Joel 2:15-16, Jonah 3:5-10,
– No meat or animal products (including dairy), sweets, dairy,
caffeine, breads, processed foods or foods with additives. Only vegetables, fruits,
beans, whole grains & legumes, natural unsweetened juices, herbal teas & water.
– One day a week, water or juice only.
– No television, movies or any other type of social media.
– No food or juices, water only
DAILY PARTIAL FAST
- A partial fast is from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm or from
sun up to sundown. This fast can be a Full Fast, Daniel Fast or give up at least one
item of food.
Excerpt from “7 Basic Steps to Successful Fasting and Prayer” by Bill Bright
1. Set Your Objective
2. Make Your Commitment-
day will you devote to prayer and God’s Word?
3. Prepare Yourself Spiritually- The very foundation of fasting and prayer is
repentance. Un-confessed sin will hinder your prayers. Psalm 66:18, “If I regard iniquity
in my heart, the Lord will not hear.” (NKJ)
Here are several things you can do to prepare your heart:
• Confess any sin that the Holy Spirit calls to your remembrance and accept God’s
• Surrender your life fully to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master; refuse to obey
• Begin your time of fasting and prayer with an expectant heart (Hebrews 11:6)
battle between body and spirit (Gal. 5:16-17)
4. Prepare Yourself Physically
5. Put Yourself on a Schedule-
6. End Your Fast Gradually
1. Fasting Creates a New Hunger
2. Fasting Increases Sensitivity to God
3. Fasting Works Humility
4. Fasting Disciplines
5. Fasting Changes Our Appetite
6. Fasting Increases Our Capacity
7. Fasting Brings Answers to Prayer
8. Fasting Leads to Quick Healing
Even natural medicine supports this - many illnesses occur in the digestive system. A short fast gives your body a chance to refocus its energies on healing instead of eating. (Please consult a physician before undertaking a fast if you are ill.)
9. Fasting Opens the Door to God’s Protection & Provision
10. Fasting Looses Chains of Injustice
11. Fasting Frees the Oppressed & Breaks Every Yoke
Jesus said that His yoke was easy and His burden was light. When we are carrying a burden other than His; it is cumbersome, awkward and heavy. There is nothing more frustrating than feeling responsible for something over which you have no authority. It will weigh you down with hopelessness and frustration. During a fast, God checks these areas in our lives and exposes the yokes of fear, worry, stress and turmoil. He removes them and readjusts His yoke for our life, the one that keeps us dependent upon Him. If you’re feeling weighed down perhaps you are carrying too much.
12. Fasting Motivates Us to Provide Food for the Needy
Fasting is Not a Burden - It’s a Privilege
Fasting is intimate and private. It originates in the secret place between you
and God. He waits in the secret place for you to join Him. After we visit Him in
secret, He will reward us openly. Inward transformation brings about an outward
anointing, blessing and provision. Inward transformation positions us for the
promotion of the Lord.
PRAY FOR OUR PASTOR, FIRST LADY, MINISTERS &
OFFICERS- Pray For:
• Continued protection and provision for Pastor Smith & Sis Lashonna,
• Added strength to lead and guide what God has
• People who are leading ministries inside and outside
• Growth, addition and multiplication,
church that will display the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
• Continued financial resources to fulfill the vision
• The church and people to be blessed with more
God would bless their hands, and their offering.
PRAY FOR GOD’S POWER-
• Greater release of the Presence and Power of the
PRAY FOR GOD’S PLANS-Pray For:
order that we will be the church that God has called us to be
PRAY FOR PURITY-Pray For:
• Righteousness, holiness, repentance and purity in all of our people and
• Pure hearts, pure motives and a singleness of heart and vision.
PRAY FOR PRINCIPALITIES-Pray For:
PRAY FOR GOD’S PEACE-Pray For:
• Continued unity and agreement in our church.
*Information contained above was adapted from the website: MySanctuaryChurch.com
Spectroscopic Metabolomics using NMR, FTIR and LIBS to study Medicinal Plants S. Ghatak1, P. K. Rai1, T. Velpandian2, R. Jayasundar1 Department of 1NMR, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Department of 1Physics, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India. Metabolomics of medicinal plants is gaining importance due to growing interest in natural products and botanical d
S c i e n c e e t A Par le Dr Jean-Charles Duclos-Vallée*, maître de conférences des universités,praticien hospitalier, hôpital Paul-Brousse à Villejuif. Chez les patients co-infectés VIH-VHC, l’infection par le VIH aggrave l’évolution de l’hépatite C. La prise en charge de l’hépatite chronique C a considérablement évolué depuis plusieurs années, en particulier