Do you want to buy antibiotics online without prescription? https://buyantibiotics-24h.com/ - This is pharmacy online for you!
CTS – SS
DONOR SESSION SLIP
Date of Birth: ____ /____ / ____ Place of Birth:
Type of ID：¨B.I.R. ¨H.K. ID ¨Worker Permit ¨China Identification Document ¨Other
Which way would you prefer to
donation if you don’t mind ?
I declare that all the information provided is accurate. I give the permission to
◎ OFFICAL USE ONLY
SELECTION & COLLECTION
BP: _______ mmHg Normal C. Ausc. ¨ Suspended ¨
¨ Abandon venepuncture ¨ 2nd venepuncture ¨
Lot no.: 1. ____________________ 2. ____________________
Data Input by:
CTS -F7r12Rc-E/pg 1
During the early stages of infection, the laboratory may not be able to detect the infectious agents. For this reason the safety
of the blood cannot be relied entirely on the results of laboratory tests.
In order to help us to provide high quality blood and blood components to the patients, please read carefully the leaflet
“PLEASE DON’T GIVE BLOOD WITHOUT READING THIS LEAFLET” and truthfully answer the following questions: TODAY/NOW
1. Are you feeling well enough to give blood?
2. Are you currently undergoing a treatment, taking any medication or waiting for test results?
3. After blood donation, are you going to take part in any vigorous sports activities, such as mountain climbing,
4. After blood donation, will you be driving a heavy vehicle or work at hazardous depths or heights today?
IN THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU
7. taken aspirin or any medication with aspirin in it?
IN THE PAST 10 DAYS, HAVE YOU
IN THE PAST 4 WEEKS, HAVE YOU
9. had any vaccinations, e.g. polio , tetanus, rubella, Hepatitis B …?
IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS (PAST 4 MONTHS IF FEMALES), HAVE YOU
IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS, HAVE YOU
11. had tattoo, acupuncture, ear or skin piercing?
12. any history of venereal diseases or sexual activity with prostitutes or multiple sexual partners?
After returning to Macau, did you have any discomfort such as fever, diarrhoea, weight loss, etc?
14. had blood transfusion, or any major surgery?
HAVE YOU EVER
16. had a serious illness e.g. chest pain, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, hepatitis, lung disease, epilepsy,
17. been deferred as a blood donor or told not to donate blood?
18. suffered from an infectious disease, such as dengue fever, malaria or SARS?
20. received hormones treatment or immunotherapy?
21. (or your family) had Creuzfelt-Jacob disease?
22. stayed 3 months or more in UK, Ireland or France between 1980 and 1996?
23. stayed 5 years or more in European countries or had blood transfusion in England since 1980?
24. Do you belong to any group of people who is advised not to donate blood as mentioned in the “PLEASE
DON’T GIVE BLOOD WITHOUT READING THIS LEAFLET”?
The information provided will be kept in strict CONFIDENCE !
CTS -F7r12Rc-E/pg 2
Effcective Date: 05/08/2004
Medikamente der Schulmedizin in der anthroposophischen Medizin. Die Antibiotika und ihre Nebenwirkunge. Antibiotika gehören heutzutage zur Alltagsnahrung der Amerikaner. Auch viele Europäergehen zu dieser Ernährungsweise über. Die äußerst anpassungsfähige Welt der Bakterien,die als eine der unteren Stufen des Lebens die Erde besiedelt, steltt sich zunehmend daraufein, indem sie resiste
Nutritional, Medicinal and Other Merits of Moringa. Moringa leaves are an excellent source of protein, that is to say, they contain all the essential amino-acids including the sulphur-containing ones methionine and cystine, which are often in short supply. They are also rich in vitamins A, B-complex and C as well as many minerals. They are exceptionally high in calcium and iron. Ask any Phi