Do you want to buy antibiotics online without prescription? http://buyantibiotics24h.com/ - This is pharmacy online for you!
Fullmoons cauldron - citronella outdoor candle instructions
Citronella outdoor container candles Instructions
Materials and Equipment needed
– any type will do; this project is an excellent way to use up old bits of candles and scraps of
A double boiler
for melting the wax or a metal container over/in a saucepan of hot water
– to gently stir the wax and remove any ‘bits’ if using up wax scraps
– to cover work area!
is also a good idea!
for your candle. Old tins ie baked bean tins are ideal. If you use a terracotta plant pot,
make sure the inside is completely sealed so the pot is no longer porous and there’s not a big hole in the bottom! If you don’t, the pot will soak up the wax and become part of the candle – not a good idea!!
Over sized square / round braided wick
. These type of candles work better if they smoke a bit.
to hold the wick central in the container and support the wick or use some small
stones from the garden.
– this is to support the wick at the top of the container and to keep the wick in a
central position whilst you’re waiting for the wax to set. Citronella
fragrance oil – about 10ml per kilo of wax should do, but you can use a bit more or less
according your nose!
1. ½ Fill bottom saucepan or base of double boiler with water - Start the water heating 2. Place wax in inner pot of double boiler 3. Place container on protected work surface – or use an old baking tray to catch spilt wax (can
4. Attach the wick with sustainer to the bottom middle on your container; our specially made
glue dots are excellent for this. Check it is central & straight. Or use the stone method -
Hold the wick in the container and pour in the stones, enough to hold the wick upright when you let go. This also helps to stop the bottom of your container from getting too hot.
5. Melt the wax slowly and keep an eye on the wax temperature. Pouring temperature will be
6. Add the fragrance oil and stir thoroughly but gently 7. Support your wick with a wick holder to keep it central
8. Pour wax into the containers and fill to about 2 cm from the top 9. As the wax begins to cool it may sink a bit. If you notice this happening, keep the skin
broken on the top of your candle using i.e. using a needle and re-melt the wax which you probably have left over in your melting pot and top up the candle.
11. Trim wick to approx 1 cm – this is longer than for normal candles 12. Allow the candle to rest for a minimum of 24/48 hours before burning
DO NOT pour wax down a drain – it will block it!
DO NOT pour water on the hot wax!
Your candle making equipment can be cleaned by washing in hot soapy water.
Every care has been taken to compile this information accurately. In view of the fact that the application of this informati on is
outside our control, we disclaim any liability incurred in connection with its application or use
FullMoons Cauldron PO Box 2173 Ascot SL5 0PQ Tel nr. 01344 627 945 Fax nr. 0709 210 3111
Eine neue Technologie, der Litium-Polymer-Akku Immer öfters stellt man fest, dass die ursprüngliche Akkuzelle Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) die lange Zeit in technische Geräten verwendet wurde und die Folgezelle Nickel-Metall-Hydrid (NiMH) von der neu entwickelten Lithium-Polymer (LiPo) Zelle verdrängt wird. Ab dem Jahre 2010 wurde intensiv die neue Lithium-Polymer-Technologie in elektris
Program Annual PhD Meeting – Thursday, 22 November 2012 Parallel sessions information (2 locations) Parallel sessions A: Big lecture hall (Room 30, Day chair: Laura Koenders) Parallel sessions B: Kapelzaal (Room 16, Day chair: Bernard Bloem) Program 09:00 – 09:45 Registration/ Coffee & Tea 09:45 – 09:55 Welcome by day chair (big lecture hall) 10:00 – 11-30