39 Isaac StreetSpring Hill Q 4000Work 0411 721 993Home 07 3839 5757
Ron was brought up in western New South Wales and left school with
the minimal leaving certificate requirement. He worked on large earth
works projects such as coal mines and tin mines until he was twenty. He
then moved to the Gold Coast and was employed as a real estate
representative. With the financial decline in 1973 he and his wife Rose
moved to New Zealand for a short time to spend time with his sister (15
months). While in New Zealand Ron worked as a foreman in a carpet
manufacturing and exporting company. Ron then had the opportunity to
work with his father in their own real estate office back in Australia,
which he took up. On return to Australia Ron studied to acquire his
own Real Estate Agents License, which he acquired in 1977 at the age
of age 25. Ron then managed the Real Estate office and sales staff (4)
overseeing all contracts and a large rent roll of 180 properties. After
moving to Perth Ron worked for a Mazda car and commercial vehicle
dealership in marketing and sales. He was then asked if he would
manage his friends custom made built in wardrobe and furniture
business. Ron purchased the business in 1986 (the year of his
conversion to Christianity) and handled marketing, manufacture, sales,
customer service and complaints. Ron was elected as an elder to the
Joondalup Community Church in 1991 and continued in that role
until 1997. Ron sold his business (1992) to one of the apprentices
he had trained so that he could work 2 days a week as associate pastor
giving direction and oversight to all pastoral care, home groups,
prayer ministry, evangelism and discipleship. This became a full time
job when the pastor left. When a new pastor was called and extra elders
were elected Ron enrolled for full time bible college with the Perth
Centre For Applied Christian Studies (1995 - 1997). While at college
Ron was still an Elder involved in leadership, pastoral care and
discipleship in the Joondalup Community Church. Early in 1997 Ron
was asked to help establish a church in a new area working with the
pastor and twelve committed believers. Ron’s role was to give oversight
and stability, and to be a friendly face in the community and the church.
Near the end of 1997 Ron worked with Dr. George O’Neil of Perth
(founder director of the Australian Medical Procedures Research
Foundation), ministering to heroin addicts. Dr. O’Neil asked Ron to be
AMPRF’s representative in Queensland co-ordinating doctors,
counselors and churches to address the problem of heroin and substance
abuse using the drug naltrexone. Ron was then asked to take on the role
as “City people’s
Pastor” with The City Tabernacle Baptist Church,
Brisbane. Ron is continuing in that roll at present.
• Experience (Married with 3 children. 24yrs, 23yrs and 21yrs.).
• Leadership skills.
• Organizational skills• Administration skills.
• Innovative - new ideas.
• People skills (I have been dealing with the general public since age 20).
• Able to dialogue with all ages from all socio-economic levels.
• Able to make all people feel loved and accepted.
• Trained in Biblical pastoral care.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Friendly and outgoing.
• Sense of humor.
• Love for the oppressed and the lost.
• Trained and competent in evangelism.
• Competent to teach evangelism.
• Competent Bible teacher (one on one, home groups or seminar).
• Competent addictive substance counsellor.
• Competent in general counselling.
• Ability to preach (though more experience is required).
• Handy man (cabinet making, tileing, glazing, building, roof carp.,
1997 - 1998 Australian Medical Procedures Research
Coordinating a trial heroin recovery program using the drug Naltrexone
in conjunction with Christian based counselling, volunteer church phone
carers, doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers etc.
• Contact Christian Doctors and supply them with information to
• Contact and assess prospective counsellors and liaise with those
• Organize and train church phone carers.
• Gather and record research data.
• Organize and run addict seminars.
• Phone contact to encourage addicts.
1997 North Coast Community Church W.A.
Pastors adviser and public relations.
To give guidance and leadership in spiritual matters and to help andwork with the new pastor to establish a church in a new community.
• Initiated and taught “Through the Bible in a Day”.
• Trained men to be able to give a clear gospel presentation.
• Joint lead Men’s Monday Night Ministry. A ministry that promotes
men to “stand up and be counted” for the gospel.
• Gave oversight to pastoral care.
• Attend weekly leadership meetings designed to set the agenda and
give structure to the church for the future.
(After 8 months the church had 80 regular attendees).
1990 - 1997 Joondalup Community Church. W.A.
Elder./ Associate pastor.
Pastors lay assistant for planting a church at Joondalup involving door
to door survey, administration, evangelism, discipleship, pastoral care
and counselling (this later became a full time position).
• Elder and associate pastor doing all pastoral care, including
marriage and grief counselling, home group training andcoordination.
• Administration of church funds and ministries.
• Initiated and coordinated the church’s prayer ministry.
• Initiated and coordinated innovative outreach programs. (eg. Family
Funday Sundays that included go-karting, camel riding, farm shedBBQ and barn dances, concerts etc.).
• Welcomed and followed up all new members.
• Organized rental property for church.
1981 - 1991 Beurs Furnishings Pty. Ltd. W.A.
Sales manager / Owner / Managing Director.
Sales manager, factory manager of manufacturing workshop, advertising
and marketing manager. Company Director.
• Organized and led sales meetings on product information and
• Managed apprentices and tradesman.
• Coordinated purchase of raw materials.
• Initiated forecast budgeting and planing.
• Controlled all manufacturing schedules.
• Initiated new market strategies and new markets.
• Introduced cost saving methods of manufacture.
(lifted turnover from $20,000 a month to $ 30,000 a month in
the first 3 months, by introducing new manufacturing methods
and changing staff positions without any staff redundancy).
1980 - 1981 Jason Mazda. W.A
New car sales / commercial vehicle sales / government tenders.
1976 - 1980 Bar-View Real Estate. Qld.
Licensee / Salesman.
1975 - 1976 Kensington Carpets. N.Z.
Laborer / Forman.
1973 - 1974 Fernie Chapman Real Estate. Qld.
1968 - 1973 Numerous earthmoving Company’s. N.S.W.
AMPRF Naltrexone heroin addiction recovery program from October
Food ministry to the underprivileged February 95 to October 97.
Counselling and temporary accommodation for underprivileged youth1985-1990.
Marriage and grief counselling to both the believing and non believing.
Started and ran youth group for 2 years. This included fun activities, bibleteaching, discipling and camps.
Youth leader. Youth for Christ camp parent and kitchen worker.
“New Way for W.A.” World Home Bible League - Initiated andcontacted approx. 400 churches in Western Australia to distribute a N.T.
to each home. Coordinated the total project including making and editingand distributing the promotional video. This included contacting,arranging, studio recording and video recording interviews with wellknown personalities (eg. Cliff Richard, Glen Campbell) to lift the profileand public awareness. Scripted, made and edited the training video fordoor to door distribution and evangelism training of volunteers.
Organized first Christian concert in Perth city central square.
1968 Intermediate School Certificate N.S.W.
1995 - 1997 Perth Centre for Applied Christian Studies (A.C.T.) W.A.
(Diploma of Theology, majoring in pastoral ministry).
Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ)
Cabinet Makers Association of Western Australia (CMAWA)
Breakfast in The Park, Community Easter Celebrations.
Annual Christmas Carols, Joondalup Community Foundation, 1993 -1995.
Water sports, fishing, walking, reading, camping, golf.
Hobbies & Leisure
Stephen Rarig,PrincipalWestminster Theological College Ph: 08 9332 6911
Dr. Allan ChappleDirectorPerth Centre for Applied Christian Studies Ph: 08 9332 6911
Pastor Brad LewinNorth Coast Community Church, WA Ph: 08 9305 1504
Pastor Bruce EaglesJoondalup Community Church, WA Ph: 08 9448 5219
Pastor Don ButlerAboriginal Missions Ph: 08 9305 0402
Phil GuyNational manager of mining and resources,James Hardy, Mining. Ph: 08 9574 6747
Trevor BerryOwner/DirectorBeurs Furnishings Pty Ltd, Ph: 08 9272 3730
Paul LawrenceOwner/DirectorJason Mazda Pty. Ltd. Ph: 08 94447388
Dr. George O’Neil (Gynecologist).
Medical Procedures Research Foundation Pty. Ltd. (AMPRF).
Go Medical Pty Ltd. Churchill Press Pty. Ltd. Ph. 08 93881991hm.
Dr. Hugh Nelson G.P.
(Trauma EMDR specialist). Ph. 07 55735080 hm.
Oral Antibiotics Doxycycline, Minocycline, Tetracycline Oral antibiotics for acne have many more potential side effects. Our goal is to limit the dose and duration of oral antibiotic therapy as much as possible. Oral antibiotics used for acne can cause sunburn, antibiotic resistance, brain swelling and may also discolor baby’s teeth if used during pregnancy.
Ist Cannabis ein wirksames Heilmittel? zunächst einmal danke ich Ihnen für die Gelegenheit, wieder einmal über das Cannabis und die Probleme seines Konsums zu sprechen, diesmal in einem sehr speziellen Sinne, der oft bei der Betrachtung der Droge und ihrer Wirkungen zu kurz kommt. Dass Ich möchte dabei so vorgehen, dass ich Sie zunächst auf drei aktuelle Aufhänger gewissermaßen auf