Research Publications: ( As on 11.9.13)
List of publication during previous 3 years: 1. Agarwal Krishna Adit, C D Tripathi, Agarwal Brij B, Saluja Satish. Efficacy of
in pain and postoperative fatigue after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled study. Surgical Endoscopy 14 June 2011: DOI 10.1007/s00464-011-1793-z
2. L K Gupta, R Gupta, C D Tripathi. N-Methyl-D-aspartate receptor modulators block
hyperalgesia induced by acute low-dose morphine. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology & Physiology 38(9): 592-7, September 2011
3. U Bhandari, M N Ansari, V Kumar, N Khanna, F Islam, C D Tripathi, G Khanna.
Attenuation of ischemia reperfusion- induced myocardial injuries by aqueous Embelica ribes Burm
. Extract in albino rats. Hamdard Medicus 54 (3): 33-41, July-September 2011
4. V Kumar, U Bhandari, C D Tripathi, G Khanna. Evaluation of antiobesity and
cardioprotective effect of Gymnema sylvestre extract
in murine model. Ind J Pharmacology 44(5): 607-613, October 2012
5. Garg K, Verma V, Kumar S. Nanda R, The Informed Consent a Mandatory Step in
clinical trials. Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research 2012; (2):01-04.
6. Garg K .Verma V, Kumar S, Fixed does Combination of Telmisartan and
Hydrochlorothiazina. Is it totally safe International Journal of Pharma and Bio Bcience 2012;3(2):201-3.
7. Sharma AK, Arora T, Mehta AK, Mehta KD, Joshi V, Bhattacharya SK, Khanna N,
Tripathi AK. Effect of progesterone on phosphamidon-induced impairment of memory and oxidative stress in rats. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2011 Oct; 30(10):1626-34.
8. Arora T, Sharma AK, Joshi V, Mehta KD, Mehta AK, Sharma KK. Substitute of
animals in drug research: An approach towards 4 R’s- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2011 Jan; 73(1):1-6.
9. Chugh PK. Lupus: Novel therapies in clinical development. Eur J Intern Med. 2012;
10. Chugh PK, Rehan HS, Unni KE, Sah RK.Predictive value of symptoms for quality of
life in first-episode schizophrenia. Nord J Psychiatry. 2012 May 16.DOI: 10.3109/08039488.2012.687768.
11. Chugh PK, Kalra BS. Belimumab: targeted therapy for lupus. Int J Rheum. Dis.
12. Nandha R, Singh H, Garg K. Beta blockers: A novel approach to fight malaria.
Journal of Research in Medical Education and Ethics 2011;1(3): 149-152.
13. Garg K, Verma V, Kumar S, Nandha R. The informed consent: A mandatory step in
clinical trials. Journal of biomedical and Pharmaceutical research 2012; 1(2):01-04.
14. Garg K, Kumar S, Nandha R, Suraj B. Lubiprostone: A novel drug to treat
constipation. Journal of Drug Discovery and Therapeutics 2013; 1(2):01-04.
15. Nandha R, Garg K, Singh H, Maheshwari A. Bedaquiline: A novel addition to Anti-
tubercular Armamentarium. Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research 2013; 2(2):24-29.
16. Tyagi S, Gupta AK, Garg K, Patel CJ, Dhruv M, Praveen Y, Bharti D. Clinical
aspects of Azoospermia: A Review. Journal of Drug Discovery and Therapeutics 2013; 1(2): 10-14.
17. Kumar S, Garg K. Male hypogonadism diagnosed during treatment of infertility: A
case report. Asian journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical research 2013 Ahead of print
18. Garg K, Tripathi CD, Kumar S. Clinical Review of Sitagliptin DPP-4 inhibitor. The
Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2013 Ahead of print
19. Amol N. Patil, Manjari G. Advani, S. N. Mali, Sudhir Pawar, Sanket B. Raut.
Evaluation of anti-ulcer effect of amlodipine in gastric ulcer models in rats. Indian J Pharmacol. 2012 May-Jun; 44(3): 387–9.
20. Sanket B Raut, Sharmada R Nerlekar, Sudhir Pawar, Amol N Patil. An evaluation of
the effects of nonselective and cardioselective β-blockers on wound healing in Sprague Dawley
rats. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 2012; 44(5): 629-33.
The following is a list of the most commonly prescribed drugs. It representsan abbreviated version of the drug list (formulary) that is at the core of yourprescription-drug benefit plan. The list is not all-inclusive and does notguarantee coverage. In addition to using this list, you are encouraged to askyour doctor to prescribe generic drugs whenever appropriate. 2012 Express Scripts Medicare
Darren Blencowe | 3D Generalist Folio: www.darrenblencowe.com M: +44 (0)7971 558 041 E: firstname.lastname@example.org INTRODUCTION | Bio: Traditionally an imaginative, curious and inventive Softimage 3D Generalist. A digital creative that brings over 26 years of direct creative experience into a wide range of digital content project