Do you want to buy antibiotics online without prescription? https://buyantibiotics-24h.com/ - This is pharmacy online for you!
Promotion mcafee anti-theft final clean_uk_new_final
Toshiba-McAfee Anti-Theft Promotion
1. The following terms and conditions form the legal basis for participating in the Toshiba-McAfee
Anti-Theft Promotion (hereinafter “Promotion”) conducted by Toshiba Information Systems (UK) Ltd (hereinafter “TOSHIBA”).
2. Subject of the Promotion is the following:
Every customer buying a Toshiba Ultrabook™ (Portégé Z930/Z830, Satellite Z930/830, U840/840W, U920t/U940) (hereinafter “Participating Notebook”) between 23rd January 2013 and 31st March 2013 from a dealer in the UK or in the Republic of Ireland can receive a free McAfee Anti-Theft one year licence (hereinafter “Licence”) for the notebook purchased. The Licence will automatically expire one year after its activation date. Activation of the Licence is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by McAfee, in particular an End User Licence Agreement (hereinafter “EULA”) to be concluded between McAfee and the customer. The EULA can be reviewed in advance under http://home.mcafee.com/Root/AboutUs.aspx?id=eula. The Licence will not automatically renew.
In order to be eligible to receive such a Licence, a Promotion Code (see definition below) is required. The Promotion Code is used to redeem and activate the Licence. The Promotion Code is obtained from a TOSHIBA web registration page (see below 2.ii for the registration page address). The registration page will verify that the serial number of the notebook is eligible to participate in the promotion and once verified a Promotion Code will be provided to the customer. The Promotion Code then needs to be redeemed with McAfee. The process of activating the Licence and downloading the relevant software is conducted with McAfee using the website stated below in 2.iii. In summary the following procedure needs to be followed:
i. Customer must purchase a Participating Notebook between 23rd January and 31st March 2013
from a UK or Republic of Ireland dealer.
ii. The Customer should then proceed to the online registration page at
http://toshiba.co.uk/innovation/generic/Intel-McAfee-Security and follow the registration instructions. The serial number of the notebook is required to verify that the notebook is a Participating Notebook. The serial number is normally located on the underneath base of the notebook and is made up from 9 alpha and numeric characters.
iii. On the registration page the customer will be asked to provide first name, last name, email
address and the notebook’s serial number. The serial number is then checked and verified that the notebook is a Participating Notebook. If verification is confirmed a promotional code will be displayed and it will also be emailed to email address provided (“Promotion Code”).
iv. After receipt of the Promotional Code the customer needs to redeem it with McAfee at
www.mcafee.com/ToshibaAntiTheft within 10 days from the date it is issued. The customer enters the Promotional Code on this page to activate the McAfee Anti-Theft one year licence and to download software. TOSHIBA will not pass any personal data to McAfee. However, completion of the process with McAfee will require the customer to enter personal details on McAfee’s site, which will not be provided to TOSHIBA.
3. In order to be eligible to participate, a Participating Notebook has to be purchased within the above
mentioned Promotion timeframe from a dealer in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Purchases from other countries are excluded from this Promotion.
4. Every notebook serial number of a Participating Notebook is eligible to participate in this Promotion
only once. Only one Licence per notebook will be offered. TOSHIBA reserves the right to request submission of proof of purchase in order to verify eligibility of a customer.
5. Participants are expected to have access to a valid e-mail address to enter this Promotion.
6. TOSHIBA requires your personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. If you do not
7. Subject to paragraph 6, personal data will be treated as confidential in accordance with applicable
data protection laws and shall be saved and used by TOSHIBA for the sole purpose of this Promotion and will not be communicated to third parties. Any personal data submitted to McAfee in the course of redeeming the Promotional Code are subject to McAfee´s terms.
8. The Promotion is limited to the Licence as stated above. No cash equivalent will be offered.
9. The Promotion starts on 23rd January 2013. All registrations for the Promotion must be received by
midnight of 31st March 2013. The Promotion Code is valid for 10 days after issue and must be redeemed as mentioned above in 2.iii within 10 days from issue.
10. TOSHIBA cannot accept responsibility for claims lost, late, delayed or damaged or for any delays
following, or any failure to follow, the registration/claim process as set out in these Promotion terms.
11. This Promotion is not open to employees of TOSHIBA and their families or anyone connected
12. In case of any tax advantages for the customer associated with this Promotion, it falls within the
13. Whilst TOSHIBA uses its best endeavours to secure its websites it does not warrant that your
access to or use of the Promotion or the registration web site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free. Neither TOSHIBA nor its licensors or suppliers will be responsible or liable for damage or losses caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property, as a result of your browsing or use of the Promotion or registration web site.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will TOSHIBA be liable for any
losses or damages whatsoever (including direct or indirect damages, loss of business profits, lost savings or other special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages whether for breach of warranty, contract, strict liability, tort or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion. In particular does TOSHIBA not take on any liability regarding the Licence offered under this Promotion. Any issues arising out the download of the Licence need to be addressed to McAfee directly.
15. This Promotion does not affect any statutory rights. 16. Failure by TOSHIBA to enforce any provision of these Promotion terms in whole or in part will not
constitute a waiver, or affect TOSHIBA’s right to require the future performance in full thereof, nor shall TOSHUBA’s waiver of any breach of any provision of these Promotion terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or nullify the effectiveness of any such provision.
17. If any provision of these Promotion terms is be found by any court, tribunal or administrative body
of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Promotion terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
18. TOSHIBA reserves the right to amend these Promotion terms at any time. In the event of such
circumstances, all descriptions, specifications and pricing used in this Promotion are valid at the time of going to print.
19. The Promotion is exclusively governed by the Laws of England and Wales and each party
irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all claims arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and these Promotion terms.
20. The above terms and conditions must be accepted before registering for the Promotion by ticking
the “Terms and Conditions. I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions” box before registering.
CLINICAL STUDIES OF ALKALINE Reduced water Electrolyzed water Alkaline /Acid water Microwater There have been many studies by Doctors inJapanese Hospitals on the Benefits of using AlkalineWater. Below are a few now translated into English Fluid replacement promotes optimal physical performance. Electrolyzed-reduced water scavenges active oxygen & protects The mecha
mwb-3142-codex.pharma.-.deel.i.book Page 115 Monday, March 21, 2011 10:48 AM Koninklijk Besluit van 22 januari 1998 wetenschappelijke doeleinden noodzakelijk voor en(Het in het vorige lid bedoelde etiket dient niet tebinnen de perken van hun beroepsnoodwendigheden. worden aangebracht op de recipiënten waarin farma-Indien deze verwerving geschiedt in het kader vanceutische specialiteiten