Do you want to buy antibiotics online without prescription? https://buyantibiotics-24h.com/ - This is pharmacy online for you!
Transportation Association of Canada
Small Municipalities’ Task Force
Terms of Reference
The Small Municipalities Task Force would provide a forum for discussion of current and
emerging issues in the transportation sector of importance to small municipalities. The Task
Force would also encourage the development and dissemination of practical tools and
approaches to address transportation issues within a small municipal context. OVERVIEW
Small municipalities differ in many ways from other municipalities, principally:
• Proportionally smaller tax base which limits resources, but proportionally more extensive
• More public influence at the local level
• Lack of specific expertise, therefore dependant on other resources • Typically in remote locations, not able to draw upon the influence and resources of large
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Small Municipalities Task Force provides a forum for
discussion of issues relevant to small municipalities and promotes the development and
dissemination of practical tools and approaches to address transportation issues within a small
municipal context. OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the Task Force are to:
1. Provide a forum for the discussion of transportation issues of importance to small
2. Foster the generation and dissemination of practical tools and approaches for the
planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance and rehabilitation of transportation infrastructure within a small municipal context.
3. Provide advice and recommendations to other TAC groups regarding scaling
developments in technology and processes to meet the needs of small municipalities.
4. Reach out and provide mentoring opportunities by developing a network of expertise and
5. Identify new and emerging transportation trends for small municipalities and forecast the
needs and time frames to fill the needs created by those trends.
6. Develop recommendations and best practices for meeting the challenges faced within
7. Identify and develop resources within the small municipal sector, which can be brought
forward to address issues facing small municipalities.
8. Liaise with other TAC groups and stakeholders to identify specific industry needs.
9. Increase the relevance of TAC and its activities for small municipalities.
10. Encourage the active participation of small municipalities and their representatives in
Membership on the Task Force shall be open to all TAC members with an interest in
transportation issues within the small municipal context.
An effort shall be made to include participants with a broad spectrum of interests, including
representatives from municipal public works, organizations representing municipalities at a
provincial and territorial level, and private sector firms serving the municipal transportation
An effort shall also be made to ensure a geographic and sectoral balance in the membership is
achieved that reflects, to the extent possible, the TAC membership profile.
The Task Force will elect a Chair and a Vice Chair. The Secretariat will appoint a Secretary. The
term of Chair will be two years and will normally be succeeded by the Vice Chair.
The Small Municipalities Task Force will meet twice each year, typically in conjunction with the
annual spring and fall meetings of the Association. These meetings will be open to all interested
Meetings of the Task Force may also be convened by teleconference from time to time, as
April 7, 2004 Nominal Benefits Seen in Drugs for Alzheimer's By DENISE GRADY Correction Appended The drugs now available to treat the memory and thinking problems of Alzheimer's disease have not lived up to the public's high expectations for them and offer such modest benefits on average that many doctors are unsure about whether to prescribe them. Although the drugs have th
Case 1:08-cr-00736-ENV Document 91 Filed 09/24/12 Page 1 of 5 PageID #: 340 U.S. Department of Justice United States AttorneyEastern District of New York BY HAND & ECF The Honorable Eric N. Vitaliano United States District Court Eastern District of New York 225 Cadman Plaza East Brooklyn, New York 11201 United States v. Osmond DecoteauCriminal Docket No. 08-736 (ENV)The government re