Do you want to buy antibiotics online without prescription? http://buyantibiotics24h.com/ - This is pharmacy online for you!
Family Disaster Plan
Is your family prepared for a weather emergency?
SafeSide® is designed to raise awareness of the
importance of disaster preparedness by providing
you with tools to protect and prepare yourself and
Home Address _____________________________
your family for severe weather events.
City__________________ State _____ Zip ______
Tip: Make several copies of this form and complete a new one each season (pertinent information may change).
Phone (_____)_____________ Email ___________Number in Household _____
Family Action Plan
• Decide where to go if at home, school, work, outdoors or in a car when a weather warning is
issued. You may need to designate different places for different weather events. Update these
plans as seasons change, every school year, and if school or employment changes.
• Agree upon a place to meet if separated during a severe weather emergency.
If we are separated during a severe weather emergency, our designated meeting place is:
Family Communication Plan
• Designate a friend or relative outside of the area as your contact in the event you are separated
from one another during a severe weather emergency.
Family Evacuation Plan
• Îf your area is vulnerable to weather extremes that would require actual evacuation of your area,
get a good map and plan various evacuation routes, avoiding low lying areas. Conduct several
The evacuation route we take in case of a weather emergency:
Family Disaster Supplies Kit:
• A disaster supplies kit should be assembled and kept in one designated place in the home. It is
also advised that you keep a duplicate kit in your car. Kits should be stocked with everything you
and your family will need in the event of a weather emergency.
• Perishable contents should be changed or replenished every six months.
Essentials are assembled in ____ kit(s) kept in:
Family Disaster Supplies Kit Checklist:
Perishable Items last checked ___/___/___
Use this CHECK LIST for kit essential items below.
(Do not include candles, which cause more fires after a disaster than anything else)
• 3 gallons per person, minimum, in a food-grade, plastic container
o FOOD — Minimum 3-day supply of non-perishable food
o FIRST AID KIT — Including prescription and non-prescription medicines
• Aspirin or non-aspirin pain reliever
• Shut-off wrench to turn off house gas and water
• Map of the area (for location shelters)
o SPECIAL NEED ITEMS for infants, elderly and pets
• Family pets: Be sure that your pets have current identification tags and make arrangements for a
safe place to take your pets if severe weather strikes (most disaster shelters do not allow pets.
For more disaster information on keeping pets safe, visit www.redcross.org/disaster/safety/pets.html
• One complete change of clothing and sturdy shoes per person
o IMPORTANT FAMILY PAPERS in a water and fire proof container
• Copy of insurance policies, deeds, stocks, passports, birth certificates
• Post your family disaster plans in a highly visible central location in your home.
• Review the plans with your family to make sure everyone understands their respective roles
in the event of a weather emergency.
must contact Horizon directly. This will enable Horizon to better answer your questions and service you in the event that you may need any assistance. For questions or assistance, please direct your email to email@example.com, or call 877.504.0233 toll free to speak to a service technician. Inspection or Repairs If this Product needs to be inspected or repaired, please call for a
JME Online First, published on September 26, 2012 as 10.1136/medethics-2011-100258 PAPEREthics and eplerenoneShruti Gupta,1 Adriane J Fugh-Berman,2 Anthony Scialli3Although the putative question to be answeredThe use of a placebo arm in clinical trials is unethical ifwas whether any aldosterone antagonist wouldthere is an active comparator that is acceptably safe andbe beneﬁcial, only ep