Do not use these oils if you have the following health problems:
Do not use: Basil, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Hyssop, Sage, Rosemary• High Blood pressure
Do not use: Red Thyme, Hyssop, Pine, Rosemary, Sage • Hypoglycemic
Do not use: Basil, Birch, Camphor, Cassia, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Coriander Fennel, Sweet Hyssop, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemon
Marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme• Children The following oils are considered safe for children, please do not exceed recommended dosages. Babies & Children should use only a 1% Dilution which means 1 drop of oil to 5ml carrier oil.
- Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Neroli, Rose
- Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Neroli, Rose, Coriander, Mandarin, Orange, Rosewood, Tangerine, Tea Tree
- Most Adult Oils can be used except Basil. Use only 1/4 of the Adult Dose for this age group.
The following oils are known to cause problems:
• Irritation to mucous membranes Do not use: Allspice, Cinnamon (potentially toxic, not recommended for use on skin), Clove Fennel, Pine, Savory, Spearmint, Spruce, Thyme
• Photosensitivity The following oils should not be used before going out in the sun or under Tanning Machines: Angelica, Bergamot (Use a bergaptene free product)Citrus Oils: Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, etc, Cumin, Verbena
• Sensitisation Can build up an allergic reaction if used often. Make sure the oils are switched and rotated every two weeks to avoid possible sensitisation. Aniseed, Balsam, Peru, Bay, Bay Laurel, Benzoin, Bitter Fennel, Calamus, Cardamom (Maybe), Cassia, Cinnamon, Citronella, Costus, Dill SeedFig Leaf Absolute, Galbanum Resin, Hyacinth Absolute (Maybe), Jasmine Absolute, Litsea Cubeba (Maybe), Mimosa AbsoluteOakmoss Concrete (Maybe), Pine (Maybe), Rose Absolute (in high concentrations), Spearmint, Tagetes, Tolu Balsam
• Skin irritant in some people: Use less than recommended dosage Allspice, Basil, Bay Laurel, Benzoin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Sweet Fir Needle, Ginger, Jasmine, JuniperBerry, Lemon, Lemon grass, Litsea Cubeba, Melissa, Peppermint, Pimento Leaf, Pine, Rosemary, Savory, Spruce, Verbena
• Toxic or potentially toxicMy personal recommendation is to stay totally clear of any of these to be completely safe. Ajowan, Arnica, Birch (Betula Lenta), Bitter Almond, Boldo, Buchu, Calamus, Camphor (brown & yellow, white is okay in small dosages), CascarillaChevril, Cinnamon, Deer Tongue, Horseradish, Inula, Jaborandi, Khella, Mustard, Mugwort, Narcissus, Nutmeg, Oregano, Parsley, PennyroyalRue, Sage, Santolina, Sassafras, Spanish Broom, Tansy, Thuja, Tonka, Tumeric, Wintergreen (use in diffuser or potpourri only)Wormseed, Wormwood
Contraindications for Aromatherapy Massage
Cases where caution needs to be used are as follows:1. Babies and young children: a quarter of the dose of essential oils should be used. 2. Older people or someone on medication: half the dose should be used. 3. Epilepsy: certain oils should be avoided, eg. sage and hyssop. 4. Pregnancy: Massage can be very beneficial for the whole nine months but certain oils should be avoided. These include hyssop, sage, thyme, fennel and myrrh. 5. Asthma: Steam inhalations should be avoided as they can trigger an attack. 6. High blood pressure: Certain oils should be avoided. 7. High temperature: The person should not have a massage. 8. Recent fracture, inflammation: The area should be avoided. 9. Nursing mothers: Some oils should be avoided. Geranium can over-stimulate a young baby. 10. Varicose veins should only be massaged very gently using upward strokes.
http://www.lemonde.fr/journalelectronique/donnees/protege/20080614. article suivant Nouvelles des terres vides l'atelier d'écriture Salwa Al Neimi, un chant de volupté en langue arabe Son roman pouvait difficilement passer inaperçu. Paru au début de 2007, en arabe, chez l'un desmeilleurs éditeurs de Beyrouth, Riad El-Rayess, il affichait en couverture une femmes aux se
PROGRAM BENEFITS By signing this form, I am giving consent to receive dental treatment. All patients will receive an oral health 1) I understand that dental treatment may include any or all of the following: Dental Some patients may need to be scheduled for Instruction, Fillings, Other Restorative further dental treatment and will be referred Dentistry, Prosthetic